Labels

Sunday 15 September 2013

Track and Location Permission

I have spoken to one of the church leaders who has passed on a message to the main owner of the location about using one of their buildings at the Christian Centre to film and I have been given the 'all clear' but they said they would need to know when and I have given them the days that have been arranged and the shooting schedule.Other locations are in public areas and are fine for filming so long as it doesn't invade anyone's privacy.
The track is available through Youtube and is okay to use, but not if I post my video publicly. So if I post it on Youtube temporarily, it will usually come up with an indicator that the song is copyright of Hillsong and is therefore not visible in some countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment