Labels

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Music Video Pitch



This is the treatment for my music video as initial ideas for what it could involve.
I presented this Prezi slide to the rest of the class and my teacher and they gave me feedback on what could improve the idea.
I have come up with some more ideas for the narrative by doing a brainstorm and thought more about the lyrics of the song and how I could use the narrative to describe them better.
The class also gave me advice on how I could set up the band in their location rather than getting  a crowd together. Although sounding difficult, all I'd have to do is set up ready for Destiny youth group and film the crowd at the church venue in front of the band.
My next line of thoughts are in the brainstorm  which I will put up on the blog for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment