Labels

Friday 18 October 2013

Draft Digipack


As the first draft of my digipack, my teacher is pleased with the outcome and only has one issue with the design: Not all the members of the band are in one picture, which makes it confusing for the audience. But since I could not arrange a day when they were all available, I was forced to take separate photographs. 
I used Photoshop to design the digipack as well as the magazine advert and created stars on the front cover of the digipack and the advert using paint brushes tools and erasers and colour balance effects rather than waiting for a clear day to take a photo of stars at night. I merged the image with a photograph I took at Destiny of the band (lead singer) performing. 
I wrote the texts in a serif font except the album title with different sizes and colours.
In the photographs with the members, I wrote their names using this font and cropped the area around the writing using a paint brush with a low opacity/transparency rate.The photograph of the field was taken at the Arboretum in Nottingham where my location was picked and put an artistic style on it to create interest in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment